AIIMS Delhi has come with job opportunities for all types of qualification aspirants. The aspirants who have passed the 10th class and the aspirants who have Ph.D. degrees both can avail of the recruitment faculty given by AIIMS Delhi Insitute. We advised all the job aspirants to check the AIIMS Delhi notification and then fill out the form online.
The online submission of the AIIMS Delhi application forms will commence on 19th November 2022 and the needy aspirants need to submit it before 19th December 2022.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||AIIMS Delhi|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||19/11/2022 to 19/12/2022|
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Scientist-I Post- 03
- GDMO (General Duty Medical Officer) Post-10
- Medical Social Service Officer Grade-II Post-10
- SK (Store Keeper) Post -12
- JE (Jr Engineer) Post -08
- Technician (Radiology) Post-12
- Pharmacist Grade-II Post-18
- Operation Theater Assistant Post- 44
- Stenographer Post- 14
The (post 1) will get a salary in Pay Level-11, (Post 2) in Pay Level-10, (Post 3,4,5,6) in Pay Level-06, (Post 7,8) in Pay Level-05, (Post 9) in Pay Level-04 and for other posts see the notification.
There is a fee of Rs. 3,000/- (for Gen/OBC), Rs. 2400 (for SC/ST/EWS), and no application fees for Physically Challenged persons at AIIMS Delhi.
The aspirants should have an age below 45 years (for Post 1), below 30 years (for Post 2,4,5,6,7,8), below 35 years (for Post 3), and Below 27 years (for post 9). Check notifications for other positions.
10th, 12th, graduation degree, master’s degree, diploma, Ph.D. degree, MBBS degree, etc are eligible for applying for the various posts at AIIMS Delhi.
For higher grade posts, there will be an interview only; for the lower grade posts, there will be a CBT- computer-based test.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022
- Step 1: Visit the AIIMS Delhi website.
- Step 2: Select the post in the application form.
- Step 3: Give other details in the form.
- Step 4: Proceed to the payment gateway.
- Step 5: Upload the certificates, photos, etc.
- Step 6: Submit the form.