We bring the latest updates about Airline jobs in India. Various Airlines like Air India, GoAir, Jet Airways, Air Asia, and Vistara have requirements for professionals in various job roles. A person with good communication skills has brought a chance to get a job at AAI. The posts for which you can fill out the Airline application forms are Cabin Crew, Jr Assistant, Sr Assistant, and many more.
For complete details about the Airline jobs, the aspirants must check the below article. You will be aware of the educational details, physical standards, salary structure, etc about Airline jobs through this article.
Airline Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||Airports Authority Of India (Air India, GoAir, Jet Airways, Air Asia, Vistara)|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||As soon as possible|
Airline Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Cabin Crew
- Jr Assistant
- Sr Assistant
- Apprentice in Eastern Region
- Jr Executive
- and many more posts
The Airports Authority Of India has decent pay packages for the Manager, Jr Executive, Jr Assistant, and other posts. The applicants upon selection get several other benefits also like free air travel, allowances, etc.
- A Recent Photograph
- Age Proof Certificate (Self-Attested)
- Cast Certificate (Self-Attested)
- Retirement Certificate of Retirement
- Certificate of clearance for Vigilance
- PPO Certificate
- The age for the Female aspirants is from 18 years to 22 years.
- The age for the Male ones is from 18 years to 25 years.
12th pass aspirants can apply for AAI, airline jobs in India. The male must be clean-shaven with no tattoos. The person should be an Indian with having valid PAN card and a valid Aadhar Card.
The selection of the Airline job aspirants will depend on the physical measurements (like height, and weight standards), qualifications, and finally an interview.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For Airline Recruitment 2022
- Go to https://www.aai.aero/ website.
- Scroll the page and go to the bottom.
- You will see the career page tab.
- Click on that.
- A new window will open.
- Scan the latest job openings at AAI.
- Check their last date.
- Then click on a specific job title.
- Read the description and if you are eligible then apply for that post.
- Then fill out the Airline application form.
- Upload the documents, certificates, etc.
- Submit the form along with the fee.