BOM has released a piece of recruitment information for the employment of prospects on the Apprentice posts across India. The bank has aim to train the aspirants and give them the best training. Graduate degree holders are asked to submit the online BOM Apprentice posts application form.
The BOM Apprentice form will be welcomed from 13th December 2022 to 23rd December 2022. All the aspirants should check the stipend value, age requirements, selection method, etc carefully before applying for the BOM.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 Required Facts
|Recruiting Body||BOM /Bank of Maharashtra|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||13/12/2022 to 23/12/2022|
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Andhra Pradesh Post-10
- Chandigarh Post-02
- Chattisgarh Post-02
- Delhi Post-10
- Goa Post-04
- Gujarat Post-06
- Karnataka Post-08
- Madhya Pradesh (MP) Post-22
- Maharashtra Post- 207
- Punjab Post-05
- Rajasthan Post-03
- Tamil Nadu (TN) Post- 10
- Uttar Pradesh (UP) Post- 20
- West Bengal (WB) Post-05
- The selected aspirants for the Apprentice posts at BOM will receive a stipend of Rs. 9000/- PM.
- The aspirants from the UR/OBC/EWS categories are required to submit a fee of Rs. 150/- and from the SC/ST category need to submit a fee of Rs. 100/-. The BOM will not take any fee from the PH aspirants.
- The aspirants with a min age above 20 years ad max age below 28 years are allowed to apply for the BOM Apprentice posts.
There is a need for only a graduation degree from the sanctioned school, Board, University, college, etc for applying for the Apprentice posts at BOM.
The BOM has decided to showcase a merit list based on the marks of the aspirants in the graduation degree for the Apprentice posts across India.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For BOM /Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022
- Look for the BOM APPLY Online link at https://bankofmaharashtra.in/careers.
- Then go to that link and complete the registration process for the BOM Apprentice posts.
- Apply by providing genuine details, and submit the form with the fee.