We want to introduce you to the latest recruitment vacancy issued by the BEL company. There are seats vacant for the Trainee/Project Engineer posts. The BEL company needed 34 persons for the Trainee/Project Engineer posts. The application form submission mode is offline for this BEL recruitment.
All the aspired and qualified persons must fill and send the BEL Engineer form before 15th December 2022 (15/12/2022). The other details are discussed in this article.
BEL Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Dates To Remember To Apply Offline||15/12/2022|
BEL Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Electronics Posts-08
- Mechanical Posts-03
- Comp. Science Posts-01
- Electrica Posts-02
- Civil Posts-01
- Electronics Posts-11
- Mechanical Posts-02
- Comp. Science Posts-06
- The Trainee Engineer posts and Project Engineer posts come under an attractive pay scale with other allowances.
- The aspirants from the categories General/OBC/EWS has to pay a fee of Rs. 177/- for the Trainee Engineer posts and Rs. 472/- for the Project Engineer posts. All the aspirants from the SC/ST/PWD categories need to pay any fee.
- The aspirants who are applying for the Project Engineer posts should have an age below 32 years and the aspirants who age is below 28 years can apply for the BEL Trainee Engineer posts.
BEchualr degree in engineering like 4 years BE/B. Tech degrees in respective disciplines from a recognized institute, universities, etc can apply for the BEL recruitment.
The aspirants have to crack the written test or skill test or interview for getting the job at BEL authority.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For BEL Recruitment 2022
- Proceed to https://www.bel-india.in/.
- Then seek the career page of the BEL website.
- You will land on a page that will show you all the current openings.
- Check the links for the Project Engineer and Trainee Engineer posts.
- It is required to download the BEL form and print it.
- Fill out the BEL form offline and before submitting the envelope attach the required documents with the form.