The Central Railway has opened a vacancy notification for the recruitment of 21 Indian Nationals in the Railway organization. The eligible sports person should apply by mentioning their specialization game and valid sports certificates.
The online form will be accepted by the Central Railway from 28th November 2022 to 12th December 2022. You can check the open posts from the list given in the main notification. The details are given based on sports name, gender, Events, and positions.
Central Railway Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||Central Railway|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||28/11/2022 to 12/12/2022|
Central Railway Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Level 5/4 in 7th CPC Posts- 03
- Level 3/2 in 7th CPC Posts- 18
- The sports persons pay scale will be assigned as per Level 3/2 or 5/4. The monthly salary will be drawn from the scale of Rs. 5,200- 20, 200/- per month with grade pay.
- The Central Railway has mentioned the fee structure for the SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Woman/ PWD/Minorities/ EWS class is to be Rs. 250/- and the rest of the categories aspirants need to pay a fee of Rs. 500/-.
- The min age of the sports person must be 18 years.
- The max age of the sports person must be 25 years.
- 12th standard
- Diploma or ITI
- Graduation degree
- Plus sports certificates in games like the Olympics, World Cup, Asian Games, Commonwealth Games, Youth Olympics, etc.
- You are advised to check the full details in the main notification according to your game.
The selection process for the sports person selection in the Central Railway will be carried out based on the Trials Results only.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For Central Railway Recruitment 2022
- Proceed to https://www.rrccr.com/Home/Home.
- Scroll down and complete the registration.
- Enter the complete details in the Central Railway application form.
- Attach the documents, certificates, color photo, thumb impression, etc to the Central Railway application form.
- Move to the payment gateway and pay the fee.
- Review and submit the form.