The Chhattisgarh state has given a notification for hiring skilled persons for the posts of Naib Tehsildar, Food Inspector & Others. The online link has become active on 01st December 2022 for this vacancy and the aspirants have the time until 20th December 2022 for filling up the Naib Tehsildar, Food Inspector & Others application forms.
In total, the CGPSc will recruit 189 aspirants for these posts in the next year which is in 2023.
CGPSC Chhattisgarh PCS Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||CGPSC Chhattisgarh PCS|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||01/12/2022 to 20/12/2022|
CGPSC Chhattisgarh PCS Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- State Administrative Service Posts- 15
- State Financial Service Officer Posts-04
- Assis Director Posts-01
- Food Inspector Posts-02
- District Excise Officer Posts-02
- Assis Director/ Finance Department Posts-05
- Superintendent District JailPosts-03
- Naib Tehsildar Posts- 70
- Assis Jail Superintendent Posts- 16
- Others Posts
- The CGPSC organization has given the pay scale of Rs. 56100/- per month with other allowances for the Assis Director and other posts at CGPSC.
- The aspirants from states other than Chhattisgarh have to deposit a fee of Rs. 400/- and all other who has the domicile of Chhattisgarh State need not pay any fee.
- The age limit for the State Police Service is 21-28 years and for all other positions, the age limit is given as 21-30 years at CGPSC.
Graduate degree holders are allowed to apply for the Chhattisgarh CGPSC recruitment 2022 and all the aspirants should hold a degree from a recognized institute, university, etc.
The selection method of the Chhattisgarh PSC has three rounds, first is a pre-written test, second is a main-written test and the third is an interview round.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For CGPSC Chhattisgarh PCS Recruitment 2022
- Proceed to the https://www.psc.cg.gov.in/ web portal.
- Go to the advertisement section and then check the detailed notice for this vacancy at CGPSC.
- Register and fill out the complete application form for the CGPSC vacancy.
- Upload the asked docs, and certificates and review the from before submission.