CISF Recruitment 2022:- A detailed recruitment notification for 540 vacant positions of ASI and Head Constable has recently uploaded on the official website of Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). Let us make you aware that for the ASI and Head Constable posts both males and females can apply through the online mode. The selected ones will get an attractive salary package as per Pay Level 4 and 5. The online portal through which the interested candidates can apply will become active on 26 September 2022 which will remain active till 25 October 2022. To know more kindly read the article below.
CISF Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||26/09/2022 to 25/10/2022|
CISF Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post Wise Available Vacancies:
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) – 122
- Head Constable (Ministerial) – 418
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) – Pay Level-5 Rs.29,200-92,300/- PM
- Head Constable (Ministerial) – Pay Level-4 Rs.25,500-81,100/- PM
- Gen/OBC – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Female – No Charges
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 25 Years
Job seekers who have 12th class certificate from a recognized board can fill the application form for CISF Recruitment.
The selection procedure consists of Physical Standard Test, Written Examination, Computer Based Test, Skill Test, and Medical Examination.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For CISF Recruitment 2022
- Contenders have to visit the CISF official website.
- Find the application form and fill it out for your desired post.
- You need to enter the correct details in the application form as per your documents.
- Provide the necessary documents as per the CISF instructions.
- Deposit your application fee as per your category.