Currency Note Press, Nashik, Mharstar has opened an online portal for receiving online applications for the posts of Supervisor and Junior Technicians. The CNP started the online registration form on 26th November 2022. The ITI Certificate holders and Diploma holders need to submit the form before 16th December 2022.
CNP SPMCIL Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||CNP SPMCIL (Currency Note Press/ Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited)|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||26/11/2022 to 16/12/2022|
CNP SPMCIL Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Junior Technician (Printing & Control) Post – 103
- Technical Operation (Printing) Post – 10
- Technical Operation (Electrical) Post – 2
- Technical Operation (Electronics) Post – 2
- Technical Operation (Mechanical) Post – 2
- Technical Operation (Air Conditioning) Post – 1
- Environment Post – 1
- Information Technology Post – 4
- The Supervisors at CNP SPMCIL will get a salary in the pay scale of Rs. 27,600- 95,910/- and the Junior technician will get a salary in the pay scale of Rs. 18,780-67,390.
- The aspirants whose cast category is SC, ST, and PWD need not pay any fee and the other aspirants have to submit a fee of Rs. 600/-.
- The aspirants who want to fill out the form for the Supervisor posts should have age 18-30 years and for the Junior Technician Posts, their age should be from 18-25 years.
The Junior Technician posts need the ITI pass aspirants and the Supervisor post needs a diploma or degree in engineering holders. The degree, diploma, and certificates must be from the authorized body, school, institution, etc.
The method of selection of the skilled persons for the Supervisor and Jr Technician posts is an On-Line Examination (Jan/FEB month of 2023).
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For CNP SPMCIL Recruitment 2022
- Go to https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/cnpnoct22/.
- The CNP will accept the form through the IBPS portal.
- Fill out the CNP form with accurate information.
- Upload the photo, signature, etc in the prescribed format.
- Submit the fee.
- Submit the CNP form.