An advertisement with the number 32/2022 has been released by the HPSC organization Haryana for the vacant seats of PGT in various subjects. The HPSC has given two separate notifications, one for the rest of the Haryana Cadre and another for the Mewat Cadre. The aspirants should check the notification for the region they are applying.
There is a total of 4476 posts for the PGT posts in Commerce, Urdu, English, Fine Arts, and other subjects. The HPSC will start the online registration on 21st November 2022 and the portal will be closed on 12th December 2022.
HPSC Haryana Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||HPSC Haryana|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||21/11/2022 to 12/12/2022|
HPSC Haryana Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Rest of Haryana Total PGT Posts- 3863 in Different Subjects
- Mewat Cadre Total PGT- 613 in Different subjects
- PGT Commerce Post- 180
- PGT Computer Science Post- 1633
- PGT Fine Arts Post- 580
- PGT History Post- 220
- PGT Maths Post- 250
- PGT Music Post- 80
- PGT Physical Education Post- 680
- PGT Political Science Post- 240
- Other subjects
- The selected persons on the Post Graduate Teacher posts at Haryana will recover the monthly remuneration in the pay scale of Rs. 47,600-1,51,100.
- Male General Category- Rs. 1,000
- Female General Category- Rs 250
- Male/Female SC/ST/BCA/BCB/EWS Category- Rs. 150
- Physically Handicapped- No Fee
- Lowe age limit- The aspirants should an age above 18 years.
- Upper age limit- The aspirants should an age below 42 years.
The aspirants who have passed the Master’s degree like MSC, MA, or BE/BTech degrees from the recognized authority/Institution, or university and their HTET/STET is also cleared then they can submit the PGT forms through the HPSC website.
The aspirants need to attend the written test organized in February month 2023.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For HPSC Haryana Recruitment 2022
- First read all the instructions given on the page http://hpsc.gov.in/en-us/Instructions.
- Then start entering your details in the form.
- Please mention your category wisely and upload the certificate for the same.
- Submit the fee using the payment gateway and then submit the form.
Links Which May Help You
|Real Website Link||Click Here|
|Real Notification Links||Click Here Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|