Haryana govt has requirements for competent prospects in the Development and Panchayat Department, Haryana the posts of Sub Divisional Engineer in Group-B. The engineering degree holders from the civil branch can apply for the 53 seats of the Sub Divisional Engineer posts.
The online applications for the Sub Divisional Engineer posts will be submitted on the dates from 16/11/2022 to 06/12/2022 only. The payment of fees should be done within these dates. Category-wise subdivisions of the posts, salary, age limit, etc are described here, check each detail carefully and submit your form.
CISF Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||16/11/2022 to 06/12/2022|
CISF Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- General Category SDE Post- 29
- SC of Haryana SDE Post- 10
- BC A of Haryana SDE Post- 05
- BC B of Haryana SDE Post- 03
- EWS of Haryana SDE Post- 06
- The SDE posts have a pay scale of Level-09 and this Sub Divisionsla Engineer position is kept in group-B cadres.
- Male from General Category – Rs. 1,000/-
- Female/SC/BCA/BCB or ESM/EWS – Rs. 250/-
- PWD – No Application Fee
- The lower age of the prospects for the SDE posts should be above 21 years.
- The upper age of the prospects for the SDE posts should be below 42 years.
A degree in Civil Engineering like BE/BTech in Civil trade from the recognized Institute, University is required for the HPSC Sub Divisional Engineer posts
The selection of the prospects for the Sub Divisional Engineer Civil posts will be based on the written test and interview.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For CISF Recruitment 2022
- The applicants need to go to the HPSC website, http://hpsc.gov.in/en-us/.
- Then see the ADVERTISEMENT tab, and check the notification for the SDE posts.
- Read the instructions, guidelines, and eligibility requirements before applying.
- Start filling out the form and submit the fee using the payment gateways given within the form.
- Submit the form by reviewing all the details carefully.