IAF Recruitment 2023: Apply Online For Agniveer Vayu Posts
Indian Air Force finally released the full notification for the Agniveer Vayu seat. The aspired persons are permitted to deposit their applications and fees online from 07/11/2022 to 23/11/2022. This Agniveer Vayu batch will be for the Jan 2023 intake. The number of seats for the Agniveer Vayu posts is various. 12th pass can also fill out the form.
IAF Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||Indian Air Force|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||07/11/2022 to 23/11/2022|
IAF Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Agniveer Vayu posts in IAF- Many posts are present
- First Year- Rs. 30000/-
- Second Year- Rs. 33000/-
- Third Year- Rs. 36500/-
- Fourth Year- Rs. 40000/-
- Apart from this, the Seva Nidhi package of 10.04 Lakh will be given after 4 years
The Indian Air Force organization is going to take an examination fee of Rs. 250/- through the online mode while registering for the Agniveer Vayu posts.
Date of Birth Block: The applicants who were born between 27/06/2002 and 27/12/2005 can fill out the IAF form.
Applicants who have passed Intermediate/10+2 with Math, Physics, and English subjects or a three-year diploma in engineering in Mechanical/Electrical/Automobile/computer or a two-year vocational course can apply for the IAF vacancy.
The IAF will choose the applicants based on Phase 1 and Phase 2 Details are given below.
- Phase 1: Online Test includes questions from the science subjects, English, Reasoning, General awareness, etc.
- Phase 2: Physical fitness test, Adaptability Test, Skill Test, Document Verification, etc.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For IAF Recruitment 2022
- Step 1: Go to https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in/AV/index.html website.
- Step 2: Register for the Agniveer Vayu post by clicking on the candidate login.
- Step 3: Enter your Email ID, Password, and Captcha, and sign in.
- Step 4: Fill in personal details in the form.
- Step 5: Attach soft copies of the 12th, diploma, Aadhar card, etc.
- Step 6: Use the inbuilt payment gateway for the submission of the fee.
- Step 7: Pay the fee using a debit or credit card.
- Step 8: Submit the form.
Links Which May Help You
|Real Website Link||Click Here|
|Real Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|