We are here to aware you of the banking sector jobs for Specialist Officers. IBPS organization every year recruits Spcileits Officers in multiple filed like IT Officer, Law Officer, Agriculture Officer, and more. All the govt banks all over India have 710 posts vacant for the Spelicst Officer posts. The examination schedule is also released by the IBPS for SO posts. You should apply for the IBPS SO posts before 21/11/2022.
IBPS SO Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||IBPS SO|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||01/11/2022 to 21/11/2022|
IBPS SO Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- IT Officer Posts- 44
- Agriculture Field Officer (AFO) Posts- 516
- Rajbasha Adhikari Posts- 25
- Law Officer Posts- 10
- HR / Personal Officer Posts-15
- Marketing Officer (MO) Posts- 100
The Specialist Officer post in each field such as Agriculture, IT Officer, etc comes in the Scale-I job at Indian Banks. The Selected Specialist Officers at Indian Banks will get attractive salary packages.
- For SC/ST/PWD contestants- Rs. 175/- (Inclusive of GST)
- For Other contestants-Rs. 850/- (Inclusive of GST)
- Maximum Age: 30 years as of 01/11/2022 for IBPS SO Posts
- Minimum Age: 20 years as of 01/11/2022 for IBPS SO Posts
The banking jobs aspirants who have flowing educational degrees are called for filling up the online applications on the IBPS online web portal.
- A 4-year engineering degree
- Postgraduate degree in Hindi
- 4-year degree in Agriculture
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, LLB
- MBA or MMS degrees
The selection process stages for the IBPS SO recruitment are given below.
- Preliminary CBT Exam
- Main CBT Exam
- Finally an Interview
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For IBPS SO Recruitment 2022
- The applicants need to take scan copies of the photograph, signature, left thumb, a handwritten declaration, etc in advance before filling out the application form.
- Open the link “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Specialist Officers (CRP-SPL-XII)”.
- Do the registration and save the id, and password received by mail.
- Log in again and fill out the complete IBPS SO application form.
- Pay the fee using the online mode only.