IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2023: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee is looking for an eligible Indian individuals for One Junior Research Fellow post. The applications for the JRF post will be accepted via offline mode only. For the selection of the candidate at JRF post a Walk-In-Interview has been conducted at the IIT premises. Before appearing in the interview candidates should read the notification released by IIT carefully. The Walk-In Interview will be held on 10th May 2023.
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2023 Official Details Short Summary
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee|
|Post Name||Jr. Research Fellow|
|Walk In Interview Date||10-05-2023|
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Rs.31,000/- PM
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Not specified
Candidates who have done M.Sc./ M.Tech in Geology / Applied Geology / Geophysics / Geological
Technology / Geological Technology, BS-MS in Geology, Environmental Science, and Earth
and Environmental Sciences with Valid NET/GATE Score are eligible to be appeared in the walk-in-interview.
As per the advertisement released by IIT no application fee will be charged from the candidates.
The selection procedure includes the following:
- Gate Score
Steps To Follow To Apply Online For IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2023
- The first step is to visit the official portal of IIT Roorkee.
- Now fin the advertisement under the careers tab.
- Now read the details mentioned in the official notification.
- Now reach the Walk-In Interview venue on 10th May 2023 at the address mentioned below.
Address: Dept. of Earth Sciences IIT Roorkee, Roorkee Haridwar – 247667
Links To Be Considered