The Indian Navy, Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam has released a recruitment notification for 275 empty posts of the Apprentice. The positions are Electronics Mechanic, Sheet Metal Worker, Instrument Mechanic, and others. And there are numerous seats in these trades. Check the full details below before applying and remember the closing date to fill up the Apprentice application form. The aspirants need to deposit the online form before 02 January 2022 and the offline form before 09 January 2023.
Indian Navy Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||Indian Navy Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam|
|Dates To Remember To Apply||02/01/2022 Online and 09/01/2023 Offline|
Indian Navy Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Electronics Mechanic Post-36
- Fitter Post-33
- Sheet Metal Worker Post-33
- Carpenter Post-27
- Mechanic (Diesel) Post-23
- Pipe Fitter Post-23
- Electrician Post-21
- R & A/C Mechanic Post-15
- Welder (Gas & Electric) Post-15
- Machinist Post-12
- Painter (General) Post-12
- Instrument Mechanic Post-10
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance Post-10
- Foundryman Post-05
- The stipend provided per month will be as per the rules of Apprentschip in India in the Indian Navy.
- Nil, no fee is required to apply for the Indian Navy Apprentice posts.
- Born from the date 02/05/2009 can apply for the Indian Navy Apprentice vacancy.
The prospects who have studied the 10th and ITI in the appropriate branches (Fitter, Electrical, Mechanic, Painter, etc) from the authorized Institution, and organization should apply for the Indian Navy Apprentice vacancy.
The aspirants will be selected based on the qualification marks (10th and ITI) for the Apprentice vacancy at the Indian Navy.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For Indian Navy Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2022
- First, check https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
- Then see your eligibility for the Apprentice posts.
- Fill in the details in the form filed such as your Name, Age, ITI Branch Name, Address, etc.
- Scan the docs, picture, signature, etc, and upload them into the Apprentice form.
- Submit the form.