The IOCL organization has given a recruitment notification for the Apprentice posts in various Pipelines Divisions of the IOCL across India. The vacancy is given state-wise and trade-wise. You can check the number of vacancies according to your trade and your state. In total, there are 465 positions are present at the IOCL organization.
The IOCL opened the link for online submission of the applications on 10th November 2022 and the portal will be closed on 30th November 2022. The job aspirants are required to check every detail carefully and fill out the form in the given time.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||10/11/2022 to 30/11/2022|
IOCL ApprenticeRecruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- West Bengal/Mechanical- 12
- West Bengal/Electrical-12
- West Bengal/T&I-12
- West Bengal/Human Resource-03
- West Bengal/Accounts/Finance-03
- West Bengal/Data Entry Operator-03
- Bihar/Human Resource-03
- Bihar/Domestic Data Entry-03
- Other States
The monthly salary for the IOCL Apprentice posts will be as per the stipend rules set by the Apprenticeship rules.
All the aspirants need not submit any charges for the IOCL Apprentice posts at various locations in India.
- The lower age for the Apprentice posts is 18 years as of 10/11/2022.
- The upper age for the Apprentice posts is 24 years as of 10/11/2022.
Diploma holders, BE/BTech degree holders, BCom, MBA, and 10th pass for the Data Entry Operator posts are allowed to fill out the IOCL application forms for the Apprentice posts.
The IOCL company will invite the applicants who have filled out the Apprentice application form for the written test. And then declare the result.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- The online IOCL Apprentice form will be accepted through the https://plapps.indianoil.in/ link only.
- Go to this link.
- Register by mentioning the basic details.
- Save the ID and PSWD.
- Login again and provide complete details in the IOCL form.
- Upload the documents, photo, signature, etc.
- Submit the form.