Indian Space Research Organization has published a vacancy notification for the posts of Assistant, UDC, Steno, and others. In total there are more than 500 posts are vacant at various offices of ISRO across India. This Recruitment notification of the ISRO is for graduate degree holders.
The interested aspirants have been given the time from 20th December 2022 to 09th January 2023 for Steno and other posts at ISRO. You should submit the applications within this time and before that kindly check your eligibility carefully.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||20/12/2022 to 09/01/2023|
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Assistant Post- 339
- Jr Personal Assistant Post- 153
- UDC Post- 16
- Stenographer Post- 142
- Personal (DoS) Post- 03
- PA (DoS) Post- 01
- The Stenographer, PA, assistant, and other posts at ISRO organization come in the pay scale of Rs. 25,500/-
- Rs. 100/- is the application submission charge for the ISRO Steno and other posts’ application forms submission.
- For the general category apsiarnts, the age should be below 28 years, and for other categories, there will be age relaxation.
Graduate degree holders are eligible to apply for the ISRO recruitment notification for the Steno and other posts. This vacancy will cover the aspirants with a degree of at least 60% marks.
The selection rounds for the ISRO organization recruitment vacancy include the written test and interview.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For ISRO Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Apply Now link of the ISRO organization recruitment 2023.
- See here https://apps.ursc.gov.in/CentralOCB-2022/advt.jsp.
- Then complete the registration process for the ISRO Steno, and other posts.
- Select the name of the posts wisely.
- Chose the examination city center carefully.
- Provide other details like Unique ID, Name, Email ID, Qualification, Address, etc in the ISRO form.
- Scan the documents in the required format and size.
- Upload the documents, photo, and signature and pay the fee.
- Review the ISRO form and submit it.