ITBP Recruitment 2022: Apply Online For 186 Head Constable (HC) and Constable Posts
The ITBP organization has invited online applications from Indian citizens, Subjects of Nepal or Bhutan for applying for the Head Constable and Constable posts. This post comes under Motor Mechanic Group-C, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial temporarily that will become permanent later on. There are 186 vacancies present and online applications will be received from 19 October 2022 to 27 November 2022.
Interested applicants who have passed the 10th or 12th classes are advised to check the full notification details given below before applying through the official ITBP website https://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||29/10/2022 to 27/11/2022|
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) Post- 58
- Constable (Motor Mechanic) Post- 128
- For Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) Post- Level-4 Rs. 25500-81100 as per 7th CPC
- For Constable (Motor Mechanic) Post- Level-4 Rs. 21700-69101 s per 7th CPC
- Rs. 100- For UR/OBC/EWS
- Zero- For other
Between 18- 25 years as of 27th November 2022. SC/ST/OBC (NCL) has the benefit of age relaxation as per the rules.
- For Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) Post- 10+2 pass with a certificate in Motor Mechanic or Diploma in Automobile Engineering.
- For Constable (Motor Mechanic) Post- 10th class passes with ITI certificate in respective branch.
The aspirants will be chosen based on the following rounds and they will be get posted anywhere in India or abroad.
- Step 1: Physical Efficiency Test- PET
- Step 2: Physical Standard Test- PST
- Step 3: Documentation
- Step 4: Written Examination
- Step 5: Practical (Skill) Test
- Step 6: Detailed Medical Examination
- Step 7: Review Medical Examination
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For ITBP Recruitment 2022
- You must first go to https://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/.
- Then go to the notification section.
- Check the complete details.
- Register for the Head Constable and other posts.
- Scan the mentioned docs, certificates, photos, etc.
- Attach them to the online form.
- Pay the fee online.
- Review all the details.
- submit the form.
Links Which May Help You
|Real Website Link||Click Here|
|Real Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|