Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt India, ITBP has requirements for 292 physically fit and qualified persons for the Head Constable and Constable posts. The vacancy is under Group-C, Non-Gazetted, Non- Ministerial category. In starting the vacancy is temporary and likely to be permanent.
The location of the job can be anywhere in India or other places abroad. The online registration for the ITBP will start on 01st November 2022 (01/11/2022) and the portal will not be available from 30th November 2022 (30/11/2022). Out of 293 posts, 10% is reserved for the Ex-Service mand category. Get full details from the given article.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||01/11/2022 to 30/11/2022|
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Head Constable Post (Telecommunication) Male- 107
- Head Constable Post (Telecommunication) Female- 19
- Constable Post (Telecommunication) Male- 142
- Constable Post (Telecommunication) Female- 25
- Head Constable Post (Telecommunication)- Rs. 25,500- 81,100/- In Pay Level- 04
- Constable Post (Telecommunication)- Rs. 21,700- 69,100/- In Pay Level- 03
- The aspirants who have the category General/OBC/EWS will be asked to submit a fee of Rs. 100/- and the other category aspirants need to pay any charges for the Head Constable or Constable recruitment at ITBP.
- Head Constable Post (Telecommunication)- 18-25 Years
- Constable Post (Telecommunication)- 18-23 Years
10th standard or 12th standard pass outs needed for the Head Constable and Constable posts at ITBP Police. The aspirants need to have passed these classes from the approved School, board, body, etc.
Indo Tibetan Border Police force will conduct the following rounds for selecting the aspirants for the Head Constable or Constable posts.
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For ITBP Recruitment 2022
- The online form will be accepted through https://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/.
- Go to this online portal of the ITBP.
- Fill out the ITBP application form with valid information.
- Upload the certificates, documents, and photos in the ITBP form.
- Pay the fee.
- Review before final submission.