Kalindi College DU has announced fantastic news for recruiting the apsiarnts for the Assistant Professor posts. The Assistant Professor will get a very good salary and they will be hired on an interview and qualification marks basis. You should submit the Kalindi College DU application form through the link given in the notification.
The online Kalindi College DU form filling dates are from 10th December 2022 to 26th December 2022.
Kalindi College DU Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||Kalindi College DU|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||10/12/2022 to 26/12/2022|
Kalindi College DU Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- AP Botany Post-9
- AP Chemistry Post-11
- AP Commerce Post-04
- AP Computer Science Post-10
- AP Economics Post-11
- AP English Post-14
- AP Journalism Post-8
- AP Environmental Science Post- 3
- AP Geography Post- 13
- AP Hindi Post- 12
- AP History Post- 9
- AP Mathematics Post-11
- AP Music Post- 01
- AP Physics Post-7
- AP Political Science Post- 6
- AP Sanskrit Post- 6
- AP Zoology Post-7
- The aspirants will receive a pay package of Rs. 57,700-1,82,400 for working on the Assistant Professor posts.
- The aspirants from the UR/OBC/EWS category are required to submit a fee of Rs 500/- and for all other category aspirants, there is no fee.
- Anyone can apply for Kalindi College DU, there is no upper-age bar.
The aspirants need to have a master’s degree in a specific subject and higher qualifications will add marks like a Ph.D. degree, UGC NET exam, NCC marks, etc at Kalindi College DU.
The aspirants will be hired based on a qualification performs. This person has 100 marks. The aspirants should determine their marks in advance.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For Kalindi College DU Recruitment 2022
- The Assistant Professor application form is given here https://colrec.uod.ac.in/.
- You should go to this link and start entering the data in the fields of the form.
- Upload resume and other documents.
- Pay the fee and submit the Assistant Professor application form.