MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online For 661 JE and AE Posts
MAHAGENCO organization has given the detailed online application process for the 661 seats of AE and JE. The notification covers the detailed GUIDELINES about the application registration and payment of fees. The application form will be received from 17th November 2022 to 17th December 2022 through online mode only.
Before going to apply for the Assistant Engineer and Jr Engineer posts at MAHAGENCO, you should scan a photo, and signature, keep documents with you for paying the fee and have a personal mobile number, email id, etc. Check all the instructions/details from the below article.
MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||17/11/2022 to 17/12/2022|
MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- AE- Electrical Post-122
- AE- Mechanical Post- 122
- AE- Instrumentation Post- 61
- AE- MAHAGENCO Employee Post- 34
- JE-Electrical Post-116
- JE- Mechanical Post- 116
- JE- Instrumentation Post- 48
- JE- MAHAGENCO Employee Post- 32
- Graduate Engineers Trainee Post- Rs 22,000/-
- Diploma Engineers Trainee Post-Rs. 18,000/-
- For Open Class/ JE – Rs. 500/-
- For Open Class/ AE – Rs. 800/-
- For Reserved Class/ JE – Rs. 300/-
- For Reserved Class / AE – Rs. 600/-
- Aspiring prospects whose age is below the limit of 38 years can apply for the MAHAGENCO/MGPCL organization recruitment 2022.
Aspiring prospects who have the following qualification can apply for the MAHAGENCO vacancy for the AE and JE posts.
- BE/BTECH in Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation
- Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical, and Instrumentation
The MAHAGENCO organization has mentioned taking a written test or interview for selecting the prospects for the AE or JE posts.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2022
- Step 1- Go to the MAHAGENCO or MSPGCL website.
- Step 2- See the career page and go to the accurate link of the AE/JE vacancy.
- Step 3- Start doing the registration with the unique email id and phone number.
- Step 4-Use the SAVE and NEXT buttons for saving a part of the application form.
- Step 5- Upload the scan documents, photo, signature, etc in the MAHAGENCO application form.
- Step 6- Pay the fee.
- Step 7- Submit the AE/JE application form.
Links Which May Help You
|Real Website Link||Click Here|
|Real Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|