Maharashtra State Police Recruitment 2022: Apply Now For 18331 Police Constable Posts
There is good news for the Police job aspirants. The Maharashtra State Police has notified the massive number of posts for Police Constables. The Maharashtra State Police has a need for skilled, qualified, and fit persons for 18331 positions. The application forms will be accepted online mode on https://www.mahapolice.gov.in/.
The important dates for the Maharashtra State Police Police OCnstables jobs are from 09th November 2022 to 30th November 2022. The online portal of the Maharashtra State Police will remain active till this date. All aspiring people should apply before the deadline.
Maharashtra State Police Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Name of Authority||Maharashtra State Police|
|Posts Name||Police Constable|
|Application Start Date||09 November 2022|
|Application End Date||30 November 2022|
Maharashtra State Police Notification 2022 Full Details
- Police Constable Post- 14956
- Armed Police Constable/SRPF Post- 1201
- Police Constable/ Driver Post- 2174
Aspiring applicants who have studied the 10th standard/12th standard from the recognized Board, school, or Institution can apply for the Maharashtra State Police vacancy.
The Maharashtra State Police will conduct the following tests for selecting the Police Constables.
- Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Aspiring people must see the Maharashtra State Police notification for further details.
- 18-28 years for Police Constable
- 18-25 years for Armed Police Constable/SRPF
- 19-28 years for Police Constable/ Driver
The Maharashtra State Police has excellent salary structures for the Police Constable posts and the people also receive allowances, HRA, DA, etc.
How to Apply For Maharashtra State Police Notification
- Go to the Maharashtra State Police web portal.
- Check the instructions, guidelines, and eligibility details for the Police Constable posts.
- If you are eligible for the Police OCnnstabe posts then do the registration.
- Please provide accurate details.
- Scan the docs in advance and upload them wherever needed in the form.
- Pay the fees.
- Maharashtra State Police Apply Online Link
- Maharashtra State Police Notification Pdf Link 1
- Maharashtra State Police Notification Pdf Link 2
- Maharashtra State Police Official Website Link