Ministry of Home Affairs has invited online applications for direct recruitment for the posts of MTS/Multi Tasking Staff and SA/Security Assistant. The vacancy is present in the subsidiary of the Ministry of Home Affairs which is the IB/Intelligence Bureau. In the advertisement, the vacancy is given according to the location like Amritsar, Bengaluru, etc, and their local language is also specified.
In total there are 1671 seats for the MTS and other posts. Earlier the application forms are accepted from 05 November 2022 to 25 November 2022. But due to some technical reason, the recruitment is postponed. you need to check the MHA website regularly for the latest notices.
MHA IB Recruitment 2022 Necessary Info
|Recruiting Body Name||Ministry of Home Affairs, Intelligence Bureau|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||05/11/2022 to 25/11/2022 (Postponed)|
MHA IB Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Security Assistant / Executive Post- 1521
- Multi-Tasking Staff Post- 150
- For Security Assistant Post- Rs. 21,700/- to 69,100/-
- For Multi-Tasking Staff Post- Rs. 18,000/- to 56,900/-
- Rs. 500/- For General/ EWS/ OBC Male
- Rs. 450/- For All Other Candidates
- For Security Assistant Post – Lower than 27 years as on 25/11/2022
- For Multi-Tasking Staff Post- Within 18 to 25 years as on 25/11/2022
10th-pass aspirants who went to sanctioned Schools, boards, and Institutions can apply for the IB recruitment 2022.
The description of the examination is given below.
- Tier-1 Common for SA/Exe & MTS/Gen) Online CBT
- Tier-2 Offline Descriptive (Spoken Ability Test only for SA/Exe)
- Tier-3 Interview/ Personality Test
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For MHA IB Recruitment 2022
- The MHA IB organization will accept online applications through the MHA website only.
- First, go through the instructions carefully.
- Complete the registration process.
- Enter the data asked in the form fields.
- Scan in advance the documents mentioned.
- Upload the certificates, docs, and photos where ever the right place is in the MHA form.
- Submit the fee.
- At Last deposit the form.