MPPEB recruitment board from the Madhya Pradesh govt has released huge open posts for the Patwari posts in Group 2. The patwari posts are present in Sub Group-4. Graduate pass applicants who seek govt jobs can apply for the MPPEB posts for the Patwari posts. If you have a graduation degree and age below 40 years then you can fill out the MPPEB Patwari form.
The online link is not active yet. The MPPEB organization will open the Patwari posts application form on 05th January 2023 and the link will not be accessible from 19th January 2023. For complete details, go through the below details.
MP Patwari Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||MP Patwari|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||05/01/2023 to 19/01/2023|
MP Patwari Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Patwari Direct Vacancy-3225
- Patwari Samvida Vacancy-80
- Patwari Backlog Vacancy-250
- The MPPEB board has mentioned the monthly emoluments in the pay band of Rs. 5,200 to 20,200 with the GP/Grade Pay of Rs. 2,100.
- The persons belonging to the unreserved category are asked to deposit a fee of Rs. 500/- and all the reserved category persons need to submit only Rs. 250/- for the Patwari posts in Madhya Pradesh.
- Aspiring persons who have their age below 40 years and above 18 years can apply for the MPPEB Patwari posts recruitment 2022.
Graduate degree holders who have done a degree from the sanctioned Institute, University can apply for the MPPEB Patwari posts.
The Madhya Pradesh govt will invite the applicants for the written test and the written test date is fixed on 15th March 2022.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For MP Patwari Recruitment 2022
- Check the http://www.peb.mp.gov.in/ MPPEB online web portal.
- Study all the details and guidelines for scanning and uploading the documents.
- After this before filling out the form, create soft copies of the documents as per the rules.
- Start filling out the form and keep your credit card/debit card near for online fee payment.
- Upload the docs, pay the fee and submit the Patwari form.