The MPPEB board, Madhya Pradesh has released a notification for the Excise Constable recruitment for 200 vacant positions. The deserving aspirants have the given the time from 10th December 2022 to 24th December 2022 for filling out the online Excise Constable form. And the aspirants can do edits until 29th December 2022.
General category aspirants are asked to pay Rs. 500/- and others need to deposit Rs. 250/- as an application fee. The aspirants whose age does not reach the limit of 33 years can apply for the Excise Constable posts. The MPPEB board has set only the 12th class as an educational qualification requirement. It is a golden chance to get a govt job.
MPPEB (MP Vyapam) Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||MPPEB (MP Vyapam)|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||10/12/2022 to 24/12/2022|
MPPEB (MP Vyapam) Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Excise Constable Post through Direct Recruitment- 51
- Excise Constable Post through Backlog Recruitment- 149
- The aspirants for doing a job on the Excise Constable posts will receive monthly emoluments in the Pay Band of Rs. 19,500 to 62,000/- and other allowances are also provided.
- For General or Open Category- Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/PH- Rs. 250/-
- Kiosk using fee – Rs. 60/- or Rs. 20/-
- Upper Age Limit- It should be lower than 33 years.
- Lower Age Limit- It should be upper than 21 years.
12th standard or Intermediate passed aspirants are eligible for applying for the Excise Constable recruitment at Madhya Pradesh govt through the MPPEB board.
The aspirants who have filled out the MPPEB Excise Constable form will have to pass the written test, document verification test, medical test, and physical standard test.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For MPPEB (MP Vyapam) Recruitment 2022
- The online form for the Excise Constable posts is given at http://peb.mp.gov.in/.
- Go to this website and do the registration for the Excise Constable posts.
- Pay the fee as mentioned for your category in the notification.
- Review the Excise Constable form before submitting it.
- Take a copy of it and submit it.