An employment notification is given by the NCL company for the Statutory posts. The NCL company will post the selected persons in the Minning situated near Madhya Pradesh. There are 405 vacancies for the Mining Sirdar and Surveyor posts. The post is in Grade-B and Grade-C.
The applications are invited through the NCL website online from 01st December 2022 to 22nd December 2022. The aspirant who has valid certificates ad degrees are invited to submit their applications for the NCL vacancy.
Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||Northern Coalfields Limited|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||01/12/2022 to 22/12/2022|
Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Mining Sirdar Posts-374
- Surveyor Posts-31
- For Mining Sirdar posts the monthly remuneration is Rs. 31,852/- and for the posts of Surveyor, the monthly salary will be Rs. 34,391/- at NCL organization.
- The aspirants who are from the caste category of UR (Unreserved)/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS are said to pay a fee of Rs. 1,180/- and for all other caste categories, the fee is not required.
- The minimum age for both the NCL vacancy is 18 years and the upper age for the NCL vacancy is 30 years.
A diploma in Mining Engineering, a Degree in Mining Engineering from the recognized Institute, or university, and Gas Testing Certificate, First Aid Certificate are the requirements for the NCL organization recruitment.
The NCL organization will prepare a merit list depending on the score obtained by the aspirants in the CBT test. After this, there will be a screening of documents.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2022
- Step 1: Go to the https://www.nclcil.in/ web portal.
- Step 2: Reach the recruitment page of the NCL.
- Step 3: Check the notice for the Surveyor and other posts.
- Step 4: Register and apply for the NCL company.
- Step 5: Attach the asked copies of the certificates, documents, degrees, photos, etc.
- Step 6: Submit the fee is you are from the UR/OBC/EWS category.
- Step 7: Deposit the NCL form.
Links Which May Help You