NPCIL authority has released a vacancy notice for hiring aspirants for the seats like Stipendiary Trainee, Assistant, Nurse, and Others. The aspirants should note down the application dates for filling up the NPCIL application form from 06th December 2022 to 05th January 2022. You should verify all the educational details, age requirements, etc before proceeding to fill out the online application form.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||NPCIL- Nuclear Power Corporation of India|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||06/12/2022 to 05/01/2023|
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Scientific Assis Post – 04
- Stipendiary Trainee Post – 200
- Nurse Post -03
- Pharmacist Post -01
- Assis Post -24
- Steno Post -11
- Scientific Assis C Post – Rs 44900
- Scientific Assis B Post – Rs 35400
- Stipendiary Trainee Post – Rs 16000
- Nurse Post – Rs 44900
- Pharmacist Post – Rs 44900
- Assis Post – Rs 25500
- Steno Post – Rs 25500
- No fee for all the applying aspirants for the NPCIL Steno, Nurse, and other posts recruitment application form submission.
- Scientific Assis C Post – 18-35 years
- Scientific Assis B Post – 18-30 years
- Stipendiary Trainee Post – 18-25 years
- Nurse Post – 18-30 years
- Pharmacist Post – 18-35 years
- Assis Post – 21-28 years
- Steno Post – 21-28 years
BSC degree, Diploma in Pharmacy, Diploma in Engineering in Electrical/Civil/Mechanical, HSC, ITI, Diploma in Nursing, and Graduation degree in any subject is the basic requirements for the posts mentioned above at NPCIL organization.
The selection of skilled aspirants for the posts like Steno, Nurse, Pharmacist, etc will be carried out by the following steps.
- Pre Examination
- Mains Examination (Advance Test)
- Skill Test
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For NPCIL Recruitment 2022
- Go to the https://www.npcilcareers.co.in/MainSite/default.aspx link.
- It is the career page of the NPCIL.
- First, do the registration for the NPCIL vacancy.
- Choose the post name as per the qualification.
- Put other info in the NPCIl application form like Full Name, Age, and Qualification.
- Scan the documents, photo, and signature and upload them to the NPCIL form.
- Review the form information and submit the NPCIL form.