OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022: Apply Online For 943 Group-B/C Posts
The Odisha govt has released a detailed advertisement for the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2022. The CGL examination will be taken for recruiting talented persons for the State Cadre posts under various Govt offices in Odisha. The below article has the full list of the vaccines. These posts come in the Group B and Group C posts. Get full details below article.
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||OSSC CGL|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||11/11/2022 to 10/12/2022|
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Assistant CT & GST Post- 107
- Auditor Post-220
- Gram Panchayat Extension Officer Post-87
- Handicrafts Promotion Officer Post- 48
- Inspector of Cooperative Societies Post-72
- Inspector of Suppliers Post-110
- Junior Correctional Post-20
- Junior Employment Officer Post-26
- Junior Assistant Post-193
- Junior Clerk Post-51
- Small Savings & Financial Inclusion Officer Post-09
Group C post at OSSC comes in the pay scale of Rs. 19,900- 63,200 and the Group B post will give you a monthly salary of Rs. 35,400- 1,12,400.
The applicants interested in the OSSC Group- C and Group-B posts are guided to go to the OSSC notification for additional details.
- Lower Age Limit- The OSSC has declared the lower age limit to 21 years.
- Upper Age Limit- The OSSC has mentioned that the contenders having an age less than 38 years can apply for both Groups.
The Group C posts and the Group B posts have the requirements of the persons who have passed the HSC standard. The education of the person must be from the valid body, school, and college.
The OSSC has released the three-tier examination pattern for the Group C and Group B posts.
- Step 1: Pre-CBRE Mode Exam
- Step 2: Main Written examination in Pen and Paper Mode
- Step 3: Certificate Verification
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022
- Read the recruiting notification.
- Go to the OSSC website and tap on APPLY ONLINE.
- Tap on NEW USER.
- You should have a valid email id and phone number for the registration process.
- Your documents should be present in pdf format of size from 100KB to 500KB.
- Write clear information in the application form and submit it by closing on the SUBMIT button.
Links Which May Help You
|Real Website Link||Click Here|
|Real Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|