Odisha state has released the notification for the Combined Technical Service Recutimwnt Examination-2022. This examination is conducted to hire aspirants for the Group B posts vacant under various govt offices in Odisha. There are 1225 seats for which this exam will be organized.
The aspirants can apply for the Junior Engineer posts from 11 November 2022 to 10 December 2022 through the https://www.ossc.gov.in/ website. Get full details from the below article.
OSSC CTSRE Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||OSSC CTSRE|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||11/11/2022 to 10/12/2022|
OSSC CTSRE Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Jr. Engineer Civil (Public Health) Post-101
- Jr. Engineer Civil (Textiles) Post-01
- Jr. Engineer Civil (Municipal Admin) Post-30
- Jr. Engineer Civil (Panchayat Raj) Post-421
- Jr. Engineer Civil (Water Resource) Post-451
- Jr. Engineer Civil (Fisheries) Post-04
- Assistant Training Officer Post-217
The junior Engineers at Odisha state will receive a monthly salary in the pay band of Rs. 35,400/- 1,12,400/- with other allowances.
The job aspirants who want to join Odisha State in a Jr Engineer Posts should check more details from the official notification.
- The upper age limit is 38 years for JE posts
- The lower age limit is 21 years for JE posts
A diploma in Engineering from the Civil trade is required for the Junior Engineer posts at OSSC. The qualification must be from the authorized organization.
The OSSC organization will conduct a three-stage selection process for recruiting the Jr Engineers in various departments of Odisha.
- Pre- Written Test
- Main- Written Test
- Certification Verification
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For OSSC CTSRE Recruitment 2022
- First, you should check the eligibility requirements from the notification.
- Then do the registration for the Jr Engineer posts.
- Fill the JE form with the data like FULL NAME, PARENTS NAME, ADDRESS, etc.
- Pay the fees if applicable.
- Scan the certificates, photos, signatures, etc.
- Upload the documents and review the form.
- Sunit the JE form after reviewing the data.