Punjab and Sindh Bank SO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online For 50 Marketing Officer and Other Posts
Punjab and Sindh Bank have released a recruitment notice for the Lateral recruitment of Specialist Officers at MMGS-II and MMGS-III Levels. Indian citizens who meet the eligibility requirements are invited to apply online through the IBPS gateway. The bank has opened 50 vacant seats for Specialist Officers. The online application submission commences on the 05th of November 2022 and the online IBPS portal will be active until the 20th of November 2022. We came up with the full details about the Speiclsit Officer recruitment at Punjab and Sindh Bank in this article.
Punjab and Sindh Bank SO Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||Punjab and Sindh Bank SO|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||05/11/2022 to 20/11/2022|
Punjab and Sindh Bank SO Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Technical Officer Architect Post- 02
- First Safety Officer Post-01
- Forex Officer Post- 13
- Forex Dealer Post- 02
- Forex Officer Post- 03
- Marketing Officer (Relationship Manager) Post- 25
- Data Analyst Post- 02
- Treasury Dealer Post- 02
- For Manager Posts MMGS-II Level- Rs. 48170-1740/1-49910-1990/10-69810
- For Senior Manager Posts MMGS-III Level- Rs. 63840-1990/5-73790-2220/2-78230
- Rs.177/—For SC/ST/PWD Applicants
- Rs.1003/—For Other Applicants
- 25 years- Age should be Above
- 35 years- Age should be Below
The job aspirants who have studied the following qualifications from the recognized School, board, Institution, etc can apply for the Punjab & Sind Bank vacancy.
- Graduation degree in architecture
- BE/BTech degree in Fire Engineering, Safety, Fire Engineering, Fire Technology
- An MBA degree
- PGDBM degree
- Required years of experience
The Punjab & Sind bank will invite the aspirants for the interview and some posts will also have the written test.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For Punjab and Sindh Bank SO Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Punjab and Sindh Bank websites.
- Check the career page.
- Go to the Apply online link.
- Start filling out the SO application forms.
- Scan the docs, certificates, etc.
- Upload them.
- Submit the fee.
- Submit the form.
Links Which May Help You
|Real Website Link||Click Here|
|Real Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|