Recently Circle-Based Officer’s posts have been released by the State Bank of India. The State Bank India has made active the online application form submission portal from October 18, 2022, to November 07, 2022. And the call letters will be issued in November or December 2022. The appliances can apply for these 540 vacant seats of Circle-Based Officers. The bank will conduct the examination on December 04, 2022. These vacancies are given based on the Circles of the State bank like Madhya Pradesh Circle, Odisha Circle, etc. And the selected applicants will be posted to one particular circle.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||State Bank of India|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||18/10/2022 to 07/11/2022|
SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh Circle- 183
- Rajasthan Circle- 201
- Odisha Circle-175
- Telangana Circle- 176
- West Bengal/ Sikkim/ A & N Islands Circle- 175
- Maharashtra & Goa Circle- 212
- Assam and 7 sister states Circle- 300
The Circle Based Officer’s posts have a pay scale of Rs 36000 per month in the pay scale of RS 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840
The applicants from the GEN/OBC/EWS classes will have to submit a fee of Rs 750 and the fee for all other classed aspirants is nil.
- Lower Age- Above 21 years
- Upper Age- Below 30 years
Therese is a requirement for the graduate degree to pass out from the recognized School, Board, Institute, etc for applying for the CBO posts at SBI.
The selection process steps are given below for the SBI CBO Vacancy 2022.
- CBT Test
- Descriptive Test
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For SBI CBO Recruitment 2022
- The interested person needs to visit the SBI website.
- First scan the documents, photo, and signature.
- Fill out the form and submit the data.
- You should save your Regis No and Pass.
- In Case you could not fill the form in one go, you can save the half-filed form and login again to fill in the full form.
- Pay the application fee using the payment gateway integrated into the form.
- Keep the e-receipt with you.