SBI Recruitment 2023: State Bank of India (SBI) has started recruiting retired bank’s staff on 1031 vacant positions of Channel Manager Facilitator, Channel Manager Supervisor, and Support Officer. For interested candidates SBI has released an advertisement on its official website. Retired persons who want to apply for the advertised posts must read the official notification and understand all terms and conditions before applying. The application forms will submitted via online mode from 1 April 2023 to 30 April 2023.
SBI Recruitment 2023 Official Details Short Summary
|Organization Name||State Bank Of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||CMF, CMS, & Support Officer|
|Start Date For Online Registration||01-04-2023|
|End Date For Online Registration||30-04-2023|
SBI Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
- Channel Manager Facilitator -Anytime Channels (CMF-AC): 821
- Channel Manager Supervisor- Anytime Channels (CMS-AC): 172
- Support Officer Anytime Channels (SO-AC): 38
- Channel Manager Facilitator -Anytime Channels (CMF-AC): Rs.36,000/- PM
- Channel Manager Supervisor- Anytime Channels (CMS-AC): Rs.41,000/- PM
- Support Officer – Anytime Channels (SO-AC): Rs.41,000/- PM
- Minimum Age Limit: 60 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 63 Years
The educational qualifications are not specified in the official notification but the applicant must be a retired bank’s staff and must have experience in ATM operations.
The application fee details has not been given in the official notification.
The selection procedure includes the following:
Steps To Follow To Apply Online For SBI Recruitment 2023
- The first step is to visit the official portal of State Bank Of India (SBI).
- Now you are required to open the careers page to find the official notification.
- Now read the details mentioned in the official notification.
- Fill the registration form with your correct details.
- Upload the required documents as asked in the official notification.
- At last, submit the application form.
Links To Be Considered
- Official Website Link: Click Here
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Apply Online Link: Click Here