Sikkim Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Account Clerks/ Stenographers for the govt departments. The SPSC invites applications from local aspirants who have the required skills to fill up the online application forms for 90 seats.
The online submission of the Account Clerk application form has started from 01 November 2022 and the online portal will remain open until 21 November 2022. The SPSC will release the rejection list for this recruitment on 10 January 2023.
Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||Sikkim PSC|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||01/11/2022 to 21/11/2022|
Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Account Clerk (Jr. Storekeeper) Post-90
The Account Clerk post at Sikkim Govt will draw the salary in the Pay Band of Level- 07.
All the job aspirants needed to depict a fee of Rs. 200/- during the online SPSC form submission.
- Upper Age Limit- It should be below 40 years.
- Lower Age Limit- It should be above 18 years.
12th pass aspirants who have math as one of the subjects and also attended the 3-month computer course from the recognized Institute, University, School, Boars, etc for applying for the Sikkim govt.
The Sikkim govt will organize a two-stage selecting process. First, they will shortlist the aspirants based on the online application data. Then call the selected aspirants for the written test. After the written test there will be a certificate verification round.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2022
- Step 1: Go to the SPSC website.
- Step 2: Check the notification for the Account Clerk vacancy.
- Step 3: Complete the registration process.
- Step 4: Then log in again and enter the asked information in the application form.
- Step 5: Save the form data and proceed with online payment.
- Step 6: Meanwhile upload the documents, photos, etc in the proper place.
- Step 7: Review all the details and submit the form.