Staff Selection Commission has released bumper posts for the CHSL paper for the 10th class pass outs. All aspirants preparing for the CHSL examination organized by SSC should check their eligibility requirements and apply for the exam as soon as possible. Before applying for the SSC CHSL, you should keep in mind the application dates that are from 06th December 2022 to 04th January 2022.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||SSC CHSL|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||06/12/2022 to 04/01/2022|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Lower Division Clerk Post
- Junior Secretariat Assistant Post
- Data Entry Operator Post
- Data Entry Operator in Grade A Post
- For Post 1- Rs. 19,900- 63,200/-
- For Post 2- Rs. 19,900- 63,200/-
- For Post 3- Rs. 25,500- 81,100/-
- For Post 4- Rs. 25,500- 81,100/-
- The application fee set by the SSC CHSL organization is Rs. 100/-.
- The prospects in the age group of a minimum of 18 to a maximum of 27 years are allowed to fill out the SSC CHSL application form.
10th standard cleared aspirants who had gone to the authorized Institute/University can apply for the SSC CHSL vacancy 2022- 2023.
The SSC CHSL paper is organized in two steps. First is Preliminary CBT and second is Mains CBT. You should check the previous year’s paper for scoring well in the CHSL examination.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
- You first go to the SSC CHSL website and check the notifications displayed in the center of the home page.
- Then click on the CHSL notification and download it.
- Read your eligibility for the CHSL paper.
- Do the registration for the SSC CHSL.
- After this complete each step of the SSC CHSL application form.
- Save the form and move to the next step by pressing SAVE and Continue buttons.
- Upload the scan copies of the documents, pic, and signatures in the SSC CHSL application form.
- Move to the payment method and submit the fee.