The TPSC, Tripura organization has invited online application forms from the bonafide Indian citizens with requisite qualifications for the Agriculture Officer posts. The TPSC has 60 posts for the Agriculture Officer. These seats are present in the Dept of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare, Tripura under pay level-13 Group-B cadre.
The online application submission dates are from 9th December 2022 to 9th January 2023. Out of 60 seats, the general category has 40 seats, SC has 08 seats and ST has 12 seats.
Tripura PSC AO Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||Tripura PSC|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||09/12/2022 to 09/01/2023|
Tripura PSC AO Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Agriculture Officer Post- 60
- Rs. 10,230- 34,800/- and a Grade Pay of Rs. 4,800/- will be provided to the selected Agriculture Officers in the Tripura State in Group-B service.
- The aspirants who are in the general category will have to pay a fee of Rs. 350/- and the aspirants from the Sc, ST, BPL, and PH are required to pay a fee of Rs. 250/- for the Agriculture Officer posts.
- The upper age limit of the Agriculture Officer posts is given as 40 years in the TPSC Adv 18/2022 notification.
A degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture is the basic requirement for the Agriculture Officer posts at TPSC. The degree should be from the approved Institute, University, or college.
The TPSC will hire the Agriculture Officer based on two rounds. The First will be a written test (180 marks) and the second will be interview-cum-personality test (20 marks).
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For Tripura PSC AO Recruitment 2022
- Please check all the instructions mentioned in the TPSC notification for filling out the online Agriculture Officer application form.
- Then go to the https://tpsconline.in/ web link.
- Scroll the list for the Agriculture Officer post online form.
- Do the registration for the Agriculture Officer posts.
- Put all the valid details in the Agriculture Officer form.
- Upload the scan copies of the docs and submit the fee.
- Review the Agriculture Officer form and submit it.