UPSC Recruitment 2022: Apply Online For 160 JTS, Engineer, and Other Posts
Union Public Service Commission has published a vacancy notice by the number 21/2022. The UPSC has 160 vacant seats this time on the posts of Assistant Chemist, Engineer, and others. Qualified person needed by the organization. The job aspirants should register for the UPSC vacancy before 1st December 2022 if they are eligible for these posts.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||01/12/2022|
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Senior Agricultural Engineer Post- 07
- Agricultural Engineer Post- 01
- Assistant Director Post- 13
- Assistant Chemist Post- 21
- Assistant Hydrogeologist Post- 70
- Junior Time Scale Post- 29
- Assistant Geologist Post- 09
- Assistant Geophysicist Post-01
- Lecturer Post- 09
- For Position 1- Pay Level-11
- For Position 2- Pay Level-07
- For Position 3- Pay Level-08
- For Position 4- Pay Level-08
- For Position 5- Pay Level-08
- For Position 6- Pay Level-10
- For Position 7- Pay Level-08
- For Position 8- Pay Level-08
- For Position 9- Pay Level-08
- No fees for the SC/ST/PwBD/Women
- Rs. 25/- is required to pay by all the other aspirants
- For Position 1- 40 years
- For Position 2- 30 years
- For Position 3- 30 years
- For Position 4- 30 years
- For Position 5- 30 years
- For Position 6- 35 years
- For Position 7- 30 years
- For Position 8- 30 years
- For Position 9- 35 years
The aspirants who have the following qualifications can apply for the UPSC organization vacancy in 2022.
- degrees in Law
- degree in agriculture
- a diploma in social work
- degree in Mechanical
- PG degree in chemistry
The UPSC authority will hire the aspirants for the opened post on the basis of a written test followed by an interview or they may conduct an interview only.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Proceed to https://www.upsc.gov.in/ website.
- Download the notification on 21/2022.
- Register for the post here https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php.
- Fill in the asked details carefully.
- Scan the documents.
- Upload them.
- Pay the fee.
- Submit the form.
Links Which May Help You
|Real Website Link||Click Here|
|Real Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|