WBPSC JE Recruitment 2022: Apply Online For Jr Engineer Posts
The West Bengal govt has invited online applications for the Jr Engineer posts. The detailed advertisement for 09/2022 is published on the WBPSC website. And eligible aspirants can apply online through the WBPSC website. The West Bengal govt will later release the breakdown of vacancies post-wise.
Currently, it is required to deposit the Jr Engineer application form online from 16th November 2022 to 07th December 2022. Read the full article and check the eligibility carefully from this article.
WBPSC JE Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||WBPSC, West Bengal PSC|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||16/11/2022 to 07/12/2022|
WBPSC JE Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Junior Engineers/Civil Post- various vacancies
- Junior Engineers/Mechanical Post- various vacancies
- Junior Engineers/Electrical Post- various vacancies
The Jr Engineers selected by the West Bengal govt will get a salary in the pay scale of Rs. 9,000-40,500/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4,400/-.
The WBPSC will take a fee of Rs. 160/- plus the service charge and GST from the Jr Engineer post applicants. The aspirants from the SC, ST, PWD, and physically challenged categories need not pay fees.
The aspirant’s age will be counted up to 01/01/2022 and they should have an age below 36 years if they want to apply for the combined competitive examination for the JE posts.
- Junior Engineers/Civil- Diploma in civil engineering from the west Bengal authorized body or similar
- Junior Engineers/Mechanical-Diploma in Mechanical engineering from the west Bengal authorized body or similar
- Junior Engineers/Electrical- Diploma in Electrical engineering from the west Bengal authorized body or similar
The selection process for the Junior Engineer post at the West Bengal govt is described below.
- Combined Competitive Examination
- Medical Test
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For WBPSC JE Recruitment 2022
- Go to the https://wbpsc.gov.in/ website.
- Fill out the Jr Engineer application form with details like Name, Age, Qualification, etc.
- Scan the documents and upload them.
- Pay the fee and submit it.
Links Which May Help You
|Real Website Link||Click Here|
|Real Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|