WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Apply Online For 2521 Posts
The West Central Railway has issued a notification for the engagement of Apprentice posts for the year 2022-23. The WCR has 2521 slots for eligible and qualified prospects in designated trades at various Units/Workshops of the WCR. The application form for the WCR Apprentice will be accepted online mode only.
The application dates for the WCR Apprentice posts are from 18th November 2022 to 17th December 2022. The WCR has given a centralized notification for the Apprentice posts at various Units with the Number 03/2022. The aspirants below the age of 24 years can apply for the WCR vacancy.
WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Necessary Elements
|Recruiting Body||WCR Apprentice|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||18/11/2022 to 17/12/2022|
WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Necessary Data
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- JBP Division Apprentice Post- 884
- BPL Division Apprentice Post- 614
- KOTA Division Apprentice Post- 685
- WRS KOTA Apprentice Post- 160
- CRWS BPL Apprentice Post- 158
- HQ JBP Apprentice Post- 20
- The prospects who got selected for the Apprentice posts at WCR Railway will get a salary according to the Sipend rules of the Apprenticeship act.
- The aspirants from the SC, ST, Woman, and PWD categories need not pay any fee and all other aspirants will be asked to submit a fee of Rs. 100/- for the WCR Apprentice posts.
- The upper age limit for the WCR Apprentice posts is 24 years.
- The lower age limit for the WCR Apprentice posts is 15 years.
10th class pass with valid ITI certificates from the NCVT or SCVT recognized organization is permitted to apply for the Apprentice posts at various divisions of the WCR Railway.
The cumulative marks of the 10th class and ITI will be considered for the Apprentice posts at the West Central Railway.
Step By Step Guide To Apply Online For WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- You should first check the notification for the WCR Apprentice posts.
- Then fill out the asked details in the Apprentice application form.
- Scan the certificates, photos, documents, etc, and upload them into the form.
- Move to the WCR Apprentice payment gateway and pay the fees online.
- Review the WCR Apprentice form and submit it.
Links Which May Benefit You
|Real Website Link||Click Here|
|Real Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|