Exim Bank has released a detailed notification for the three vacant posts present in Mumbai and in Gandhinagar. The post is Company Secretary and the chosen people will be offered an annual package from Rs. 22 Lacs to Rs. 44 Lacs. The person should have experience from 5 years to 15 years for applying for the EXIM Bank recruitment 2023.
The application form for the Company Secretary posts in the EXIM Bank will be deposited online and the submission dates will be from 04th of July 2023 to 14th of July 2023.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2023:- Overview:
Type of Employment
|Govt Bank Jobs|
|14th of July 2023|
|Exim Bank/Export-Import Bank of India|
|Mumbai and Gandhinagar|
Exim Bank Notification 2023
- Company Secretary- Compliance Officer- 01
- Company Sec.- Dy. Compliance Officer- 01
- Company Sec.- 01
The candidates who have associate fellow membership of ACS/FCS along with a graduation degree are called to apply for the EXI Bank CS vacancy.
The EXIM bank will recruit the aspirants for the CS posts based on eligibility and interview.
- Company Secretary- Compliance Officer- 15 Years
- Company Sec.- Dy. Compliance Officer- 05 Years
- Company Sec.- 05 Years
Registration End date for the EXIM Bank
14th of July 2023
Registration Begin date for the EXIM Bank
04th of July 2023
The application fee is not described in the notification of the EXIM Bank for the CS posts.
- Company Secretary- Compliance Officer- 45 Years
- Company Sec.- Dy. Compliance Officer- 35 Years
- Company Sec.- 35 Years
- Company Sec.- Compliance Officer- Rs. 40 LPA
- Company Sec.- Dy. Compliance Officer- Rs. 22 LPA
- Company Sec.- Rs. 22 LPA
How to Apply For Exim Bank Notification:- Steps
- See the page https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeAiYGNeXryaHZC1L0vu44MoUiWMQRr-MHlmuiABXC0GY8PJg/viewform.
- Fill up the segments in the Google Form for the EXIM Bank Company Secretary vacancy.
- The fee is not needed, just upload the docs in the EXIM bank form and your latest resume.
- Submit the EXIM Bank form.