Quality Council of India bring a new job notice for 553 seats this year. They will conduct pre and main exams for shortlisting the candidates for the interview. Engineers and other postgraduates are called to submit the application form for the Quality Council of India Examiner of Patents & Designs posts.
The candidates can deposit the Examiner of Patents & Designs post form before 04th August 2023. Get complete details from the below page and then apply online.
QCI Recruitment 2023:- Overview:
|Examiner of Patents & Designs|
Type of Employment
|04th of August 2023|
|Quality Council of India / CGPDTM|
QCI Notification 2023
- Electronics & Communication- 108
- Bio-Technology- 50
- Mechanical Engineering- 99
- Bio-Chemistry- 20
- Bio-Medical Engineering- 53
- Computer Science & Information Technology- 63
- Civil Engineering- 09
- Textile Engineering- 08
- Physics- 30
- Chemistry- 56
- Other Disciplines
The candidates can apply for the QCI organization in New Delhi for various jobs if they have passed the BE/BTech qualification or MSC qualification from a recognized institute/university.
The QCI organization will recruit applicants for the various discipline posts based on the following phases.
- Preliminary Exam: To narrow down the list for the main exam
- Mains Exam: To narrow down the list for the Interview
- Interview: To prepare the final selection list
Registration Start Date for QCI
14th of July 2023
Registration Last Date for QCI
04th of August 2023
- The fee for Gen/OBC Candidates is Rs. 1000/-.
- The fee for SC/ST/PWD Candidates is Rs. 500/-.
The aspirants who are going to submit the QCI online application form for various posts must have aged from 21 years to 35 years.
The posts of QCI Examiner of Patents & Designs come in the Group A posts, it is Gazetted vacancy having the salary in the Pay Matrix of Level 10. The monthly payout will be Rs. 56,100- Rs. 1,77,500/-.
How to Apply For QCI Notification:- Steps
- Needed to see the page: https://qcin.org/work-with-us/#careers.
- Then apply for the open vacancy at QCI.
- Mention the details in the registration form and then fill out the complete form.
- Attach the photo, signature, and docs with the QCI form.
- Submit the fee for the QCI organization.