NIT Rourkela Insiutte has demanded applications online or offline from eligible engineers to apply for one post at JRF. The JRF post is vacant for a special project that may pursue for up to four years. The candidates who seem to submit the forms for the JRF posts at the NIT Rourkela can submit their applications before the 10th of July 2023.
The NIT Rourkela organization will also provide accommodation to the selected candidates for the JRF posts as per the availability. You can check the fellowship amount, eligibility requirements, and other details related to the NIT Rourkela JRF from the below article.
NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2023:- Overview:
|Junior Research Fellow
|Online or Offline
Type of Employment
|10th of July 2023
NIT Rourkela Notification 2023
- Junior Research Fellow
The candidates should have passed the BE/BTech degree with a GATE score and 8.0 CGPA or ME/MTech in Instrumentation/ Electronics /Electrical with a 7.0 CGPA can apply for the NIT Rourkela JRF seat.
The candidates will be called to attend the interview at NIT Rourkela for the JRF seats and they have given the 18th of July 2023 as the walk-in-interview date.
Commence Date to Appy for NIT Rourkela
01st of July 2023
Last Date to Appy for NIT Rourkela
10th of July 2023
The notification of NIT Rourkela has not declared the application fee for the JRF seats.
The upper age for the NIT Rourkela JRF posts will be applicable as per the institute rules.
- Fellowship in First Year and Second Year- Rs 31000
- Fellowship in Third Year and Fourth Year- Rs 35000
How to Apply For NIT Rourkela Notification:- Steps
- The candidates are required to first save a copy of the NIT Rourkela JRF form.
- Then write the degree marks or GATE Score, and other details clearly in the JRF form.
- Bind the required certificates with the NIT Rourkela JRF form.
- Submit the JRF form.
- Download the Application Form for the JRF post:- Go Here
- Website Link:- Go Here
- Notification Pdf:- Go Here