ITBP Police has released the details for the Constable Driver posts, only a 10th pass is the requirement for applying for the Constable Driver vacancy but you should have a valid driving license. We have listed all the eligibility requirements for the Constable Driver posts below, Check now and apply for the Constable Driver vacancy before the 27th of July 2023.
ITBP Recruitment 2023:- Overview:
|Post Name||Constable Driver|
|Type of Employment||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Closing Date||27th of July 2023|
|Category||Govt Police Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
ITBP Notification 2023
- Gen Category- 195
- OBC Category- 110
- EWS Category- 42
- SC Category- 74
- ST Category- 37
The candidate required for the Constable Driver posts should finish their 10th class and have a Heavy Vehicle Driving License. They should be at the proper height and weight proper portion as required for the ITBP Police.
The selection methodology for the Constable Driver posts at the ITBP organization is given as follows.
- Round 1: Written Test
- Round 2: Physical Efficiency and Standard Test
- Round 3: Driving Test
- Round 4: Medical Test (Detailed and Review)
- 27th June 2023:- Registration Start Date
- 27th of July 2023:- Registration End Date
The candidates from the category of SC, ST, and Ex-Serviceman are exempted from payment and all others have to pay a fee of Rs. 100/-.
The posts of Constable Driver required candidates with ages 21 years to 27 years in the ITBP Police.
The post of Constable Driver comes in the pay group C and the salary of the candidates will follow the rules of Group C pay scales.
How to Apply For ITBP Notification:- Steps
- Check the website of the ITBP organization, https://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/.
- Select the vacancy details for the Constable Driver posts.
- Write the info in the Constable Driver form.
- Save the Constable Driver form.
- Pay the prices for the ITBP Constable Driver vacancy.
- Submit the ITBP Constable Driver form online.