The Revenue and Forest Department of the Maharashtra govt has circulated a recruitment notice online and in newspapers for 4644 posts. They have vacancies for the Talathi posts in the Revenue and Forest Department of Maharashtra. The minimum qualification needed to apply for the Talathi posts in Maharashtra state is a graduation degree.
The Maharashtra govt has the vacancies in various divisions of the state like Amravati, Nashik, Konkan, and others. And they have listed the number of posts division-wise. If you are interested in the Talathi posts recruitment, you should check your eligibility carefully and then submit the form before the 17th of July 2023.
Mazagon Recruitment 2023:- Overview:
|Type of Employment||Govt|
|Closing Date||17th of July 2023|
|Category||Maharashtra Govt Revenue and Forest Department|
MDL Notification 2023
- Talathi in Nashik Division– 985
- Talathi in Chatrapati Shambhaji Nagar Division- 939
- Talathi in Konkan Division– 838
- Talathi in Nagpur Division– 727
- Talathi in Amravati Division– 288
- Talathi in Pune Division– 887
The candidates should have the following qualification for applying for the Talathi vacancy.
- Graduation Degree
- Marathi Language Proficiency
The selection approach for the Talathi posts is a written examination and interview.
- 26 June 2023- Registration Start Date
- 17 July 2023- Registration End Date
Rs 1000 is the fee required for the Maharashtra Talathi posts recruitment 2023.
- Minimum Age- 19 years
- Maximum Age- 38 years
The Talathi posts in the Maharashtra govt have pay scales of Rs 25500- 81100 per month.
How to Apply For MDL Notification:- Steps
- Visit the page we have given below for the Talathi posts.
- Provide your details in the Talathi post form like full name, age, etc.
- Attach copies of the photo, signature, DMC, and other docs in the Talathi form.
- Save the form and tap on the next button to pay the fees.